1. The '.RobertOspina.' page is owned by '.RobertOspina.', who is in charge the administration and management of it. With the use of the web portal, the user accepts fully and without reservation, each and every one of these Terms and Conditions, and undertakes to comply with them. Similarly, you agree that you will follow the instructions for use found therein.
2. The administration, use and development of the virtual spaces of the '.RobertOspina.' page are subject to national laws, in particular with those related to Intellectual Property. Likewise, its policies will be implemented within the framework established by Decision 351 of 1993 of the Andean Community, Andean Decision 486 of 2000 and Law 23 of 1982, as well as of the provisions that modify or reform them.
3. Access to the '.RobertOspina.' page is free and free. Users who wish to reproduce, communicate publicly, make available, transform or perform any other form of exploitation of the works that rest therein, must have the prior and express authorization of their author or owner, unless the works are found in the public domain, or its use is protected by a limitation or exception or the work in question has a free use license.
4. The user of the page '.RobertOspina.' undertakes to make proper use of it. Therefore, it will not attempt against the website, will not publish content that contravenes public order, morality and good customs, will not make discriminatory, vulgar, defamatory, insulting, slanderous or obscene comments, nor will it perform illegal practices there.
5.'.RobertOspina.' is not responsible for the contents, images (locations or people), data and information that each of the users of the same store or broadcast in the different virtual spaces offered through the '.RobertOspina.'.
6. Users of the '.RobertOspina.' page must submit to the Terms and Conditions of the Digital Library and participation for Columnists, Bloggers and Participants.
7.'.RobertOspina.' is not responsible for technical errors or guarantees that the service will be provided on an ongoing basis. '.RobertOspina.' makes its best efforts to ensure that the content provided is of the highest quality.
8.'.RobertOspina.' may modify the Terms and Conditions of use of the '.RobertOspina.' at any time and at your free choice.
9. The transmission, routing or provision of connections by '.RobertOspina.' with the website of another company or entity does not necessarily imply the existence of relationships between '.RobertOspina.' and the linked website, nor the acceptance or approval by its contents or services.
10.'.RobertOspina.' does not assure the accuracy or veracity of the information contained in its page, nor its update, nor that said information has been altered or modified.
11.'.RobertOspina.' may remove content that it deems inappropriate, illegal or that goes against the Terms and Conditions of use of its page. ' $ sitename. '. In the same way, you may restrict content, comments, participations and access to users who violate the policies of this agreement.
12.'.RobertOspina.' is not responsible for the participation of users in the different virtual spaces offered through the web portal '. RobertOspina. '. The user is directly responsible for their participation in chats, comments, blogs, forums or any other virtual space, as well as opinions, actions or behaviors within the portal.
13.'.RobertOspina.' is not responsible for the products or services offered by advertisers through the '.RobertOspina.'.
14. Users will have authorship or ownership over published works, unless expressly stated otherwise. '.RobertOspina.' will respect the Intellectual Property Rights thereon.
15. Any person who considers that his work or intellectual creation has been used on the '.RobertOspina.' page, improperly or illegally, will notify such a situation to '.RobertOspina.', which will make the relevant decisions.
16. The images used to illustrate the contents of '.RobertOspina.' have strictly informative and pedagogical purposes. All images used are part of free-use image banks or on which '.RobertOspina.' is explicitly authorized for use (eg iStock, ShutterStock, others). In cases where the images are explicitly protected by copyright registers, the ownership of the rights will be made explicit. Likewise, when contents with images or logos of an entity, project, tool or technological solution are illustrated, it will be understood that these have been shared through the web spaces of the holders of their rights with the purpose of being disclosed.